Thursday, February 9, 2012

Laundry Day

Howdy all,
Today is laundry day for me. In need of fresh clothes and towels I decided it was time to begin the marathon that is doing laundry in Nix Hall. Doing laundry is not all that difficult but I absolutely dread doing it-- there is something about setting aside a couple of hours in my day, sorting through lights and darks, walking all the way up to the fourth floor and paying for the washers and dryers that just frustrates me. It's funny because when it is all said and done I am just fine, in fact I feel accomplished, I have have clean clothes again. If laundry day is the worst that ever happens to me then I have it made.
I often take for granted how blessed I am. I have so many great friends and family, people that are there in good times and bad, people that are simply real. I know that when I am going through a rough time those people are there for me, through thick and thin and through things MUCH worse then a few dirty clothes that need washing. I would do the same for them, including a load of laundry. Take some time this week and be thankful for the people in your life, tell them how much you appreciate them, it will surely make their day and it will help you remember how blessed you really are, it has for me. Until next time, I am off to switch the clothes over to the dryer.
Adios,
JS

Currently listing to "Everything We Have" by Ornan's Floor

1 comment:

  1. certainly like your web site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I'll definitely come again again.
    Zymox - Otic Enzymatic Solution - 4 oz

    ReplyDelete