Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Justin's Story

Howdy all!

My name is Justin Sizemore I am a sophomore at Hardin-Simmons. It sure is crazy we are already in our third week of classes and school is in full gear. The quizzes, tests, and essays have started to pile up. The weeks are always busy and I look forward to a time where I can just sit back and be with other guys and talk about life, a break from the hustle-n-bustle. Last year I got connected at Pioneer through “Home Teams.” It was that break I needed, it got me off campus, and it allowed me to really get to know people I would have otherwise not. Home Teams are great because it gives you an opportunity to just talk about life; they are a place of refuge and safety. Home Team are what “sold” me on Pioneer as a church home while here in Abilene. They are a great way to develop that community we all desire. I want to encourage you to consider joining a Home Team, it can be a blessing if you let it…It is for me.

Adios!

JS

Currently listening to: “Moving Backwards” by Ben Rector

No comments:

Post a Comment